CPMGT 302 WEEK 3 Procurement Planning Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit a Turnitin Originality Report (from the Plagiarism Checker tool found in the Library / Center for Writing Excellence) with your assignment. Assignment submissions will not be accepted and will receive a ZERO grade unless accompanied by a Turnitin Report document.
To include a Turnitin Originality Report with your assignment document file: Select the “My Papers” link, then go to the Status column and click on the Ready icon. Then select the Document Viewer link at the top. A printer icon will appear in the bottom of the display. Select the printer icon, then select the “Download PDF of current view for printing” – that PDF file should be saved and submitted with your MS Word assignment file.
Please ensure direct quotations of sources are kept to a minimum in your submitted papers, and that all references used are cited appropriately. The goal of your submitted Turn It In originality report would be to have a similarity score in the range of zero to ten percent.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment along with your Turnitin Originality Report.