CPMGT 302 WEEK 5 Contracting Process Paper
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the process for conducting and closing procurements.
Include the following:
- Outline and explain high-level process steps for conducting project procurements.
- Outline and explain contract administration policies and procedures.
- Describe tools and techniques for the contract administration process, including the following:
- Contract change control process
- Procurement performance reviews
- Inspections and audits
- Performance reporting
- Payment process (n/30, n/60, and so forth)
- Records management system (RMS)
- Describe conflict resolution techniques used while managing contractual relationships.
- Outline steps to be taken to close out project procurements.
- Explain the importance of closing project procurements and accounts.
- Examine external influences on the procurement and risk management process.
- Analyze the relationship between the risk response plan and the external influences.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit a Turnitin Originality Report (from the Plagiarism Checker tool found in the Library / Center for Writing Excellence) with your assignment. Assignment submissions will not be accepted and will receive a ZERO grade unless accompanied by a Turnitin Report document.
To include a Turnitin Originality Report with your assignment document file: Select the “My Papers” link, then go to the Status column and click on the Ready icon. Then select the Document Viewer link at the top. A printer icon will appear in the bottom of the display. Select the printer icon, then select the “Download PDF of current view for printing” – that PDF file should be saved and submitted with your MS Word assignment file.
Please ensure direct quotations of sources are kept to a minimum in your submitted papers, and that all references used are cited appropriately. The goal of your submitted Turn It In originality report would be to have a similarity score in the range of zero to ten percent.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment along with your Turnitin Originality Report.