MGT 567 WEEK 6 CSR Implementation Plan
Use the information developed by the team in Week 4 regarding the recommended approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) for the team’s selected company.
Prepare an Implementation Plan, either as a 1,400-word plan or a 20- to 24-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes or voiceover which will include actions, persons responsible, and timelines of the initiatives. The Implementation Plan should include all elements shown in the Social Initiatives Implementation Plan Outline.
- Identify 2-3 social initiatives.
- Outline key points and actions steps.
- Analyze social initiatives that the company should embark on to support its organizational values and model of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Discuss those aspects that would be most appropriate to evaluate and include a rationale as to why this is.
- Identify the goals for the identified initiatives.
- Recommend actions to be taken to implement the initiatives. Determine who is responsible and the timing.
- Identify the internal and external stakeholders.
- Discuss the effect the initiatives might have on the stakeholders.
- Determine how the success of the initiatives will be measured and what tools and resources will be necessary.
- Create tools to evaluate the results of the social initiatives. Consider surveys, focus groups, and so forth.
- Provide a sample of the tools in the appendix section of the Implementation Plan.
- Describe how the tool will be used and the resources necessary to use the tool.
- Discuss how results will be evaluated and recommendations made based on those results.
Cite a minimum of five scholarly references.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.